Friday, March 30, 2012

     This is a "Note" of Thanks for all who wished me a happy birthday in the days leading up to my birthday, March 29, 2012. Of course all of you who will leave your well-wishes after this date are also acknowledged. Even those who had me in mind are included.
     My appreciation is due to memories when I had birthdays in the past and no one to help observe them except myself and my creator. Furthermore, the fact that so many, many people commented today combined with the knowledge that there is power in purpose and that the prayers of the righteous "availeth" much guaranteed this day would be happy!
     I aim to share words of wisdom that I found many years ago during my early twenties. If you will download and print them or read them, they will make your life easier, especially if you take heed. I simply know that they, along with God's word, have provided solace and guidance for me.
     Thank you, one and all!

          http://www.thepurefoyproject.com/free/Desiderata.pdf

No comments: