Monday, July 7, 2008

THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

Received this in my e-mail this morning and it's actually the second time receiving it in a couple of years. I'm slightly upset when I think of all the other people who may be simultaneously receiving the same thing or variations of this message. Many will take this as a serious matter and may respond in turn. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! It's a scam, calculated to play upon your worst fears, to separate you from your money. Want to know more about this scam? CLICK HERE!

SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within10 days.Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us all necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt with this I will send you to death.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. $9,000 is all you need to pay. You will first of all pay $1, 500 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead and some information about the person, when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $7,500. Warning! Don`t of contacting any body or authority for your interest.

Mr. Jacks H. Killer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there, I just got this too and was wondering if you could give me the email address it came from. I stupidly reported it as a phishing scam, which means that Hotmail deletes it from existence. I wanted to report it to the FBI internet crime website.

And I want to email the guy back and eff with him from my junk email. :D

suzanne said...

I just got this email as well - it came from "wwups@live.com". I'm heading out now to get this guy his money - I don't want to die. LOLOL!!! What a joke - I feel bad for the people that fall for this. Still, it's a little unsettling, so I plan to report it to the authorities also.