Thursday, June 21, 2007

1930 Curry Family Census Information


Thanks to my niece, Kimberly Purefoy of Stone Mountain, Georgia, we now have a page out of the 1930 national census for the two Curry family households living in Indianapolis, Indiana. Listed are my maternal grandparents, Thomas and Elizabeth Curry (and their children) and his oldest son's household, Clyde Curry (wife, Lola and then only child, Juanita). It's interesting to note that the only surviving relative from the two households is my maternal aunt, Ethel, who is not listed there because of her birthdate of 1931. Here is the copy from the actual 1930 census. (See Curry households near the bottom of the page.) Thank you so much, Kim!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Note: I got this from my mom, Janet Elizabeth Alexander Jackson!