Thursday, June 21, 2007


In Leah’s Words:

Hi! My name is Leah Favors. I am 10 years old.

I have been invited to go to Florida so I can be in movies and be a singer and a dancer! It costs a lot of money to go. I’m sorta good at math so I told my mom and dad that I think if 7000 people will give me just $1, we will be able to go. Will you please give me $1 to help me go to Florida !?!?!?

In Our Words:

Leah auditioned at a regional talent search in April of this year. As a result, she made final callbacks and has been invited to attend the Millie Lewis Actors, Models, and Talent Convention (www.millielewis.com) , a national talent competition being held in Orlando, Florida in January 2008. This is a 6-day family- and Christian-centered event in which Leah will compete in front of, interview with, and be constantly assessed by over 1000 talent agents from around the world. Leah was chosen for the areas of runway modeling, television commercials, and print. Leah is a sweet little girl with a heart of gold. She has overcome a lot of early challenges in her life and continues to defy the odds. As her parents, we believe that this event will give her just the boost she needs to keep moving forward in life. Total costs to take her to this event will be about $7000. We told Leah we didn’t see how it could be done. However, Leah had a different plan and what choice have we but to support her? So, will you consider being one of just 7000 people to donate just one dollar or the gift amount of your choice to help get her to Florida? Corporate and/or private sponsors are welcomed. Be a part of history and be able to point to her on television one day and say that you were an instrumental part of her success!!!!!

Sincerely, Anthony and Tia Favors,

7929 Crestway Drive, Suite 807, Indianapolis, IN 46236

(317)823-1501, email: t.favors@sbcglobal.net

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Cousin Leah on your efforts and your talent being recognized! Keep up the great work. You are a special, shining star. What a wonderful idea you have to raise the money. I agree...no task is to large to accomplish, especially if you believe, and especially if everyone pitches in. That's how any great thing can be achieved...everyone just give a little bit, and it's no big sacrifice. Then, in the meantime, a great thing is being accomplished. Brilliant Idea, Little Princess! So, I'll be sending my dollar, and plan to be able to multiply that to send more eventually. Congratulations again.

Love, Cousin Kim

Baby Girl said...

I wanted wish Leah good luck in the talent competition. Good Luck again!!

Leah Favors
Alabama